Tuesday, January 12, 2010

コンチニュード

I didn't have my camera on hand to take pictures in the airport/on the way to my homestay... you'll get those later. For NOW:


first picture in Tokyo! The lights changed colour. :^D


Different colours, see? Also, lol Denny's. It seems popular here.


Building with some water-wall embedded.

Shot from a station platform.



Poster for an animation college!


Beyonceeeee being fierce. This is for my little sister! :^)





Standard hand-dryer in Japan. Reminiscent of the "butt dryer" at Katsucon 2008.


Starbucks in Shimokitazawa.

Talented Photography.

That's all I can fit into this post. These photos all date from Dec 30 - Dec 31. See you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Jordannnnnnn... looks like so much fun! I'm so glad you're there! Mmm, I loved Harajuku too. My fellow trip mates spent a day there and were done, and I was like, FTW? You can NEVER be done in Harajuku. And haha, I thought the same thing about Akihabara. Densha Otoko, why so deceiving? Anyhoo, you are probs having a much more amazing trip there than I did (and my trip was all kinds of amazing) so GOOD LUCK!! がんばれ!Kiss a paper crane for me! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jor, how many cranes are you up to? Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete