Friday, December 25, 2009

メリークリスマス!

HEY. HEY YOU GUYS. Yeah. You.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! Or other celebrated Holiday. You know.

Also, happy belated Festivus--check out the wiki page for that; it's pretty boss.

Uhmmm, I got little this year because everyone is funneling money into my trip (THANKS SO MUCH, BTW, EVERYONE. I LOVE YOU ALL.)

SO! Onto the gifts.



Exhibit A.

I got A SUITCASE...set. Now I don't have to use my mother's anymore. Mine is smaller, but certainly fabulous and easy to distinguish at baggage claim. :^) And the colours of the Japanese flag (my mother was very excited by this fact).
Exhibit B.

I also got PROFESSOR LAYTON AND THE CURIOUS VILLAGE. YES YES YES. I'm so terribly excited. Now I can learn the ways of a true gentleman! I'll wear my hat while playing it and everything. And playing it will make me cool, because I'll be playing a JAPANESE game in ENGLISH... IN JAPAN!


Exhibits C, D & E.

Uhmm, I also got pocky! Hiiii, messy desk. Look, the Oscar Wilde book my roomies got me! It's all kinds of lovely. You can also see Persona 4 AKA video game obsession...



Exhibits F & G


Exhibits H, I & potentially J.

I also acquired some Christ-mas-socks, and slippers (which sort of resemble foot-consuming larvae... or Pupa, if any of you play(ed) Ragnarok Online)! Comfort heaveeennnn, thanks Dad + Auntttt. (I love that my elderly nature is being accepted and they've given up on buying me girly/scented things. God, yesss.) And say hi to Alex's shirt!

Oh, and another present... I've finished the next 100 cranes! *presses like button* And one of my roommates sent me a bunch more paper to use. Thanks so much, Bibka!Uhmm, HERE IS A PIC, YEAAAAHHHH (a la Bibs). My cat Leena is inspecting them. Hmm... かっこいいね? 1/5 of the way there!

She smells a case!

Ah ah ah, in closing for this rambling entry, two of my favourite Christmas songs ever:

Poor quality, but this special is GOLD. I absolutely love how cheerful it is without being cliche... maybe because it's under the ocean? FILLED. WITH. JOY.


"Go a-way before I harm you bodily!" (never change, Squiward).

Mr. Krabs has the most beautiful falsetto ever, btw. Obvskies.
And, finally, the Ranma 1/2 Christmas special song. I have been obsessed with it for approximately a decade--I have ALWAYS wanted to celebrate Christmas with this song as my festive-mood-setting centerpiece.


Uhm, this is only the video version... it's a bit longer. But yes, WONDERFUL. And cute. Rumiko, where did your magic go, bb?



Sidenote: I LEAVE NEXT WEEK. HOW WILD IS THAT? I hope to enjoy some vlogging at the Canadian airport. (YYZ... really good Rush song, too).


Ahhh, Japan, I am coming for yooouuuuu... *laughs creepily*

All of that aside, I hope everyone's holiday kicked epic tuchus. Any good gifts/fun family time/how many episodes of Dexter have you watched? Or seasons of Scrubs?

No comments:

Post a Comment